Sunday, June 9, 2024

Post Cruise Update

 Once we arrived home to Alaska we were greeted by a very overgrown lawn.  It's taken me a couple of days now to clean things up.  All of our luggage arrived via Luggage Forward yesterday Saturday June 8th.  Cathy is nearly completely unpacked but I still have that to do.  

I did take the time yesterday to review, process the video I took on June 1st.  Now that I can produce videos on my more powerful PC workstation, I really had fun producing this video.  The video starts as we enter the shipping lane far outside New York harbor approaching and sailing under the Verrazzano-Narrows Bridge entering the harbor.   We sailed pass the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island National Museum of Immigration.  Further into the harbor sail pass USS Intrepid Museum ship just before our berthing Pier 90.

Click Here --> Arrival in New York by sea video (SD quality)

Click Here --> Arrival in New York by sea video (4K UHD)



1 comment:

  1. Welcome Home!!!
    Hopefully everything was good at Sunflower 🤞
    What an amazing adventure you’ve had, enjoyed following along … so have you gotten your land legs back?
    Looking forward to seeing you both in January and again Thank you for allowing me to use your wonderful unit💕
    Enjoy your summer
    Judy🤗

    ReplyDelete

Please commit we would love to heard your thoughts and suggestions

Post Cruise Update

 Once we arrived home to Alaska we were greeted by a very overgrown lawn.  It's taken me a couple of days now to clean things up.  All o...